Software Engineer - Frontend
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyIT Management
With Kittl we are building the most intuitive and easy-to-use design platform for creators. Creating beautiful designs can be a long and painful process. We decided to tackle this problem heads-on and have built Kittl.com to provide an alternative to professional tools. With offices in Berlin and Dusseldorf, we are a diverse team of 25 creators - hailing from 10+ nationalities.
About the Role
What you need to know:
What's good to know:
- ESLint / prettier
- RxJS or similar libraries
- SQL and relational databases
- MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- AWS S3 and CloudFront or other static hosting stack
What's great to know:
- SVG, Algorithms (especially in computational geometry)
- Redux / MobX or other state management library
- Node.js, Express or similar
- webpack / rollup / parcel etc.
- Jest / AVA or other test library
- 3+ years of development experience
- Good understanding of web stack
- You know how to make complex things simple
- You can work fast and smart at the same time
- You are a great learner
Benefits & why you should join us:
Join one of the hottest start-ups in graphic design to shape the future of graphic creation and enjoy a very open, transparent and performance-driven company culture with a fast and agile development cycle.
- You'll be working with a truly product-led company with PM's, engineers and designers at the heart of the company
- You'll be working at a well equipped start-up which recently has raised its Series A investment
- You'll work on an exciting new product
Also we have snacks, coffee, regular team dinners and team off-sites.