Senior Product Manager, Growth (Berlin or London)
Permanent role, full-time | Berlin or London | Hybrid | www.kittl.com/career
Who are we?
Kittl isn't just another design platform; we're here to transform the way creators work. Since day one, our mission has been clear: make designing easy and intuitive and present a real competitor to cumbersome professional-grade tools. Kittl has already attracted over 1 million users and facilitated the creation of more than 10 million designs.
Our growth relies on two things: our talented team and our relentless focus on execution. Our diverse crew of 30+ from 12+ countries drives our global impact. As we expand, we're searching for smart minds who love crafting great products, rethinking norms, and simplifying complexity. Join one of the hottest start-ups in graphic design and enjoy a very open, transparent, and performance-driven company culture with a fast and agile development cycle.
Your role at Kittl
In the Kittl universe, the Product team is the heartbeat. Our Product Managers are the navigators. Joining our ranks means you'll be at the helm, steering the direction of your product.
It's a role that demands ownership—of the vision, the strategy, the successes, and the challenges. The pace? Exhilarating. But if you're someone who's fueled by entrepreneurial zeal and has an unwavering commitment to excellence, you might just be the leader we're searching for.
What you’ll do
Define your team's objectives, KPIs, and roadmap, ensuring alignment with Kittl's overarching mission and leveraging data insights, market research, and strategic vision.
Assume full ownership of your team's products, from ideation to launch, growth, and beyond.
Collaborate closely with Design to deliver an intuitive and simple user experience; coordinate with Engineering to guarantee seamless product delivery.
Engage with various stakeholders, including Leadership, Marketing, Growth, Data, Legal, and AI Research.
What you'll need
3+ years of experience in product management, preferably within a high-growth tech environment or in design-related domains.
Proven track record of leading user-centric digital products.
Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
A keen eye for UX/UI, complemented by a deep understanding of design best practices.
Robust analytical skills paired with a business-oriented mindset, guiding ROI-based prioritization.
Demonstrated ability to envision and champion a product's journey, communicating effectively with leadership, users, and partners.
A proactive approach, always ready to initiate and lead projects, with a hands-on mentality.
Experience spearheading product development from inception to launch and subsequent phases.
Ability to thrive and deliver in fast-paced, ambiguous situations.
- Urban Sports Club membership discount (Germany only)
- Mobility benefit: monthly public transport (BVG) ticket fully covered by the company (Germany only)
- 30 vacation days per year for all employees
- An allowance of 10 weeks per year of fully remote work from anywhere in the world, as long as you maintain core working hours (12 pm to 5 pm CET)
- You'll be working with a truly product-led company with PM's, engineers and designers at the heart of the company
- We’re a well-equipped start-up that recently raised its Series A round, you can get all the tech equipment you need!
- We have a hybrid setup with office and work-from-home days so that we can foster a nice culture and in-person collaboration when needed
- Core working hours are 12 pm to 5pm, with the rest of your working time being flexible so you can work in a style that suits you best (early riser or a night owl)
- Regular team events and offsite
🌈 At Kittl, we embrace diversity and value every team member's unique background, identity, and experience. We're all about respect, honesty, and inclusivity. Together, we create a safe and supportive work environment where everyone thrives. Join us on this exciting journey of making our company and product even better!