Berlin, Berlin, GermanyProduct
With Kittl we are building the most intuitive and easy-to-use design platform for creators. Creating beautiful designs can be a long and painful process. We decided to tackle this problem heads-on and have built Kittl.com to provide an alternative to professional tools. With offices in Berlin and Dusseldorf, we are a diverse team of 25 creators - hailing from 10+ nationalities.
As one of the first Product Managers at Kittl you will lead and develop a fast-paced and test-driven product management culture with us. The role needs laser-focus on understanding our user base, whilst finding solutions for providing the best possible user experience that you can express in activation, retention or engagement metrics to drive our core kpis. You will prioritize what to test next and design lean MVPs that can be run quickly and ultimately lead into new product features. Thanks to our active user base we can constantly have immediate feedback on tests which brings lot's of excitement to our work. It is our goal to run significant tests as fast and much as possible. Together with us you will be shaping the structure that will allow other product managers to join and take over their own work streams independently. You will collaborate closely with a team of engineers, designers, growth managers and and the founders, who all strive to make Kittl the most empowering design platform.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Define and develop a test-driven product management culture with us
- Build up a deep understanding of user needs and behavior, market and competitive landscape
- Drive hypothesis-driven product testing and facilitate continuous learning from data and user insights
- Enable your team in building and shipping features effectively and meeting roadmap milestones by understanding technical and design trade-offs, removing roadblocks, and validating problems & solutions prior to investing in them
- Create and develop clear KPIs / metrics to measure impact and report progress
- Min. 3+ years of experience in product management, ideally in a high-growth environment
- Proven ability to define a winning product-culture
- Well-founded knowledge of the techniques and methods of product discovery and delivery
- Experience in making informed decisions based on qualitative user insights and quantitative user data by conducting user research, A/B tests, and analyzing data
- Hands-on approach with a proven track record in taking ownership of problems independently and driving measurable results
- Clear communication style with the ability to develop well-structured and data-informed narratives
- Well organized and know how to separate noise from the important things even in busy times
Benefits & why you should join us
Join one of the hottest start-ups in graphic design to shape the future of graphic creation and enjoy a very open, transparent and performance driven company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
. You'll work closely with and learn from a passionate and talented founding team.
- You’ll work on an exciting new product
- You’ll work with an amazing team of talented people
- Flexible working culture where progress counts
- Competitive compensation and equity package in full-time roles
Also we have snacks, coffee, regular team dinners and rooftop parties ;)
If that sounds interesting to you let's get in touch.