Marketing & Growth Intern
Germany, Berlin, BerlinMarketing
With Kittl we are building the most intuitive and easy-to-use design platform for creators. Creating beautiful designs can be a long and painful process. We decided to tackle this problem heads-on and have built Kittl.com to provide an alternative to professional tools. With offices in Berlin and Dusseldorf, we are a diverse team of 25 creators - hailing from 10+ nationalities.
As a Growth Intern your mission will be to develop and roll-out the best growth strategy to introduce Kittl to a world-wide audience. The role requires experience in working with influencers, a broad-marketing skillset combined with a strong growth hacking attitude. You will join a fast-growing team and provide guidance and support in testing and scaling initiatives and campaigns across all B2C channels.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Execute growth strategies and coordinate its implementation (across our communities, collaborations, own content, paid)
- Actively investigate, conceptualize and structure new growth opportunities
- Manage the setup and delivery of campaigns (assets, ad copies and tracking links)
- Ensure that creatives meet the required technical and quality specifications
- Implement tests and contribute ideas on how to improve channel performance
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience in a high growth, strongly consumer-focused environment, either in another startup, a leading brand and consultancy
- Excellent project management skills, have a successful track record of project delivery and pay high attention to detail
- Strong growth track record - any samples and results of past campaigns
- Hands-on experience in scaling influencer strategies
Benefits & why you should join us
Join one of the hottest start-ups in graphic design to shape the future of graphic creation and enjoy a very open, transparent and performance driven company culture with a fast and agile development cycle. You'll work closely with and learn from a passionate and talented founding team.
- You’ll work on an exciting new product
- You’ll work with an amazing team of talented people
- Very flexible working culture where progress counts
- Fast interview process & competitive compensation
Also we have snacks, coffee, regular team dinners and rooftop parties ;)
If that sounds interesting to you let's get in touch.