Growth Lead / Head of Growth
Germany, Berlin, BerlinMarketing
With Kittl we are building the most intuitive and easy-to-use design platform for creators. Creating beautiful designs can be a long and painful process. We decided to tackle this problem heads-on and have built Kittl.com to provide an alternative to professional tools. With offices in Berlin and Dusseldorf, we are a diverse team of 25 creators - hailing from 10+ nationalities.
As a Growth Lead your mission will be to discover, develop and roll-out the best growth strategy to introduce Kittl to a world-wide audience. The role requires a broad-marketing skillset combined with a strong growth hacking attitude and experience in product-led growth approaches. This is a unique opportunity to reach millions of users together with our team that is looking forward to learn from your guidance, experience and support.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop & execute growth strategies and coordinate implementation (across our communities, collaborations, own content, paid)
- Investigate, conceptualize and structure new growth opportunities
- Manage the setup and delivery of campaigns (assets, ad copies and tracking links)
- Ensure that creatives meet the required technical and quality specifications
- Implement tests and contribute ideas on how to improve channel performance
- 3-5 years experience in a high growth environment (startup, a leading brand or consultancy)
- Proven growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns or growth efforts
- Excellent project management skills, with high attention to detail - getting things done
- Outstanding organisational and prioritization skills
- Experience working with significant budgets is a plus
Benefits & why you should join us
Join one of the hottest start-ups in graphic design to shape the future of graphic creation and enjoy a very open, transparent and performance driven company culture with a fast and agile development cycle. You'll work closely with and learn from a passionate and talented founding team.
- You’ll work on an exciting new product
- You’ll work with an amazing team of talented people
- Very flexible working culture where progress counts
- Competitive compensation and equity package in full-time roles
Also we have snacks, coffee, regular team dinners and rooftop parties ;)
If that sounds interesting to you let's get in touch.