Berlin, Berlin, GermanyIT Management
With Kittl we are building the most intuitive and easy-to-use design platform for creators. Creating beautiful designs can be a long and painful process. We decided to tackle this problem heads-on and have built Kittl.com to provide an alternative to professional tools. With offices in Berlin and Dusseldorf, we are a diverse team of 25 creators - hailing from 10+ nationalities.
About the role
As Founders Associate for the CEO, your mission will be to support in rolling out strategic projects across all teams (growth, business intelligence, operations, product & design) necessary to scale the company. We are a company of 25 people today and plan to grow up to 50 by end of the year. As direct report to the CEO you will work together with all teams and may take on ad-hoc operational responsibilities if needed.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support with internal and external communication: prepare presentations, draft weekly updates to employees or investors
- Support with daily operations: creating briefings, preparing or running meetings
- Increase efficiency in teams - help to align and bridge gaps in cross departmental projects
- Work on ad-hoc projects enabling data-driven strategy decisions
- Assist with investor relations
- You have a strong academic background
- Previous highly committed experience in a fast growing startup, consultancy or finance
- Ability to adapt from the most operational task to the most strategic one
- Get things done
- Well-structured, analytical, data-driven mindset, excellent communicator
Benefits & why you should join us
Join one of the hottest start-ups in graphic design to shape the future of graphic creation and enjoy a very open, transparent and performance driven company culture with a fast and agile development cycle. You'll work closely with and learn from a passionate and talented founding team.
- You’ll work on an exciting new product
- You’ll work with an amazing team of talented people
- Very flexible working culture where progress counts
- Fast interview process
- Competitive compensation and equity package in full-time roles
Also we have snacks, coffee, regular team dinners and rooftop parties ;)
If that sounds interesting to you let's get in touch.